Dark Passions – Koffin Nails is rather prolific right now in its releases for events! I’m going to show off some of the many offers at the Genre event and also what’s offered at Ostara’s Altar. The fatpacks and single packs (for Maitreya, Omega and Slink) are a 25% reduced price for both events. Who doesn’t like to save Lindens?!
I’ve already blogged the exclusive appliers To Harriet With Love and Victorian Rose, plus Akira’s Ascent, one of the older stock available at the event for 40% off the fatpacks. You heard me correctly! 40% OFF PACKPACKS! The three first panels are the other three appliers available for that same significantly-reduced price!
- Nevermore: This applier has a striped base in either silver and black, gray and black, or red and black, and the circular centerpiece features either a cat, a heart, a raven (shown) or Edgar Allen Poe’s portrait. Wicked cool, right?
- Victorian Floral: The common theme of this applier is traditional ivory-pink roses on a black background, and that is either the entire nail, diagonally striped across a gray, green, silver or pink floral background (shown), or tipped on a gray, green, silver or pink floral background.
- Victorian Hare: A rabbit in profile is central to these striped base appliers. The colors are a gradient pattern of metallic pastels. My favorite of the older stock presented at the event, but that’s not surprising because…BUNNEHS!
- Lady of the Moon: This applier is the $5L hunt prize ($150L value) for the event. It’s a crescent moon dream catcher on lovely cosmic-inspired backgrounds.
- Magic Crystals: The crystals are either white or pastel tips on flesh tone glittered, black glittered or pastel rainbow glittered. Perfectly magical for a perfectly magical spring equinox!